Free World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free World

A little different than your avarage RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a cliff stretch forth from a plain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-11-08

a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:21 am

"Well, I guess your correct. No one really needs a party to have fun on their birthday." Amelia replies smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male
Number of posts : 644
Location : somewhere with my little cardboard box asking for money... just to pass the time lol
Power : Shape Shifter/Light
Married/Dating : Kuro Tenshi
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:23 am

"yeah thanks" i smile and slowly drift to sleep as my hand stays on your shoulder
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:32 am

Amelia gently scratched his head as she slowly begins to close her eyes. She places her hands down on the grass falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male
Location : somewhere with my little cardboard box asking for money... just to pass the time lol

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:34 am

i slightly smile and continue to sleep
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Amelia yawns softly streching her arms. She places her sword besides her. She takes the sword out of it's sheath examining it carefully You've been through so much. she thinks to herself running her fingers down it's blade.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:41 pm

i continue to sleep "ZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzZZZZzzZZZzzZZzzzZZ"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:52 am

Amelia watches Manatore as he silently sleeps. A slight smile comes upon her lips as she glances at the male then to the sword.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:00 am

i yawn and turn as if i was looking at the stars
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:44 am

He resembles him, if only a bit... Amelia thinks to herself with a smirk on her lips, sheathing the sword. A soft sigh escapes her lips as she shuts her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:24 am

i slightly open my eyes to see Ame sheathing her sword "hey you about to shiny your sword??" i look at her with a smile while still laying on your lap looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:11 am

Amelia smiles kindly "Well, no. Just something that hit me in my thought." she replies patting his head gently.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:38 am

"what were you thinking then???" i look at her as she pats my head with a smile
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Amelia dreamily sighs "I'm just reminiscing about the past." she replies "But I don't think things will ever be like they were." she adds with a smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:27 am

"how were they like in the past??" i look at you in wonder as i still rest my head on your lap
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:32 am

She rubs her chin in thought "Well I was alot stupider, but things were never boring. Not with one crazy friend I always had around. He was loads of fun!" Amelia replies grinning.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:36 am

"well what happened to him??" i look at her "you are still loads of fun"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:48 am

"Its a very long and boring story." Amelia states deeply sighing "I wish I could belive that myself. In my eyes, I'm just so ordinary and boring." she adds smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:07 am

"well i got time Ame" i smile "well be out of the ordinary then and be excited" i smile once again
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:24 am

Amelia grins "Well It would be a waist of your time." she replies with a shrug "Well I think I can live with how I am, even though its somewhat bothersome to me. After all, I have been this way for as long as I can remember." she adds.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:26 pm

"no it would not for i want to listen" i smile "well try something different think differently then you would regular look at something not as it is but what it could be"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:02 pm

"I don't think I can change that easily. I don't want to be perfect either. Being perfect seems more boring than anything." Amelia states with a smile. "Well, to be truthful, I don't really wish to speak of it right now." she replies folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:26 pm

"well if you like to be the person you are then stay that way" i say this with a smirk "well ok then" i sigh
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:38 pm

"I am really in indifference with the way I am. Just as long as I'm not too much of a bitch, I think I'm okay." Amelia replies with an innocent grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:39 pm

"oh your never a bitch so you must be ok then"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:49 pm

Amelia snickers "Well that's good to know." she replies smiling "I thought I was more mean than I thought." she adds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a cliff stretch forth from a plain
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next