Free World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free World

A little different than your avarage RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a cliff stretch forth from a plain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Manatore

Manatore

Male
Number of posts : 644
Location : somewhere with my little cardboard box asking for money... just to pass the time lol
Power : Shape Shifter/Light
Married/Dating : Kuro Tenshi
Registration date : 2008-11-01

a cliff stretch forth from a plain Empty
PostSubject: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:29 am

i start to walk to the cliff with a bunge cord
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:37 am

Amelia covers her eyes with her hands. She slightly moves her fingers apart and looks down at the cliff ahead wide-eyed "Oh shit! It's so high up." she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male
Location : somewhere with my little cardboard box asking for money... just to pass the time lol

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:40 am

i grab a pin and stab it into the ground and loop one part of the cord around the pin "well Ame come over here" i slab the other side onto my belt
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 am

Amelia takes a slow step towards Manatore shutting her eyes tightly. "Close enough?" she says nervously.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:57 am

"nope not yet just hold onto my sides k"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Amelia accosted towards Manatore holding on to his arm tightly. She covers her eyes with a hand peeking down through her fingers. "Manatore, what are you scared of?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:14 pm

i look at her "well i am scared of puppets" i jump down from the cliff "woooo!!!!" we continue to fall until the cord ends and bounces us up
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Amelia's face goes a pale white and her eyes go watery as she looks down. She hangs on to Manatore shaking "I'm never doing that again!" she exclaims.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:20 pm

"but thats the only first drop" i start to laugh and sigh "but ok i will not force you to do anything you don't want to do"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:32 pm

"How many times do you actually do that!?" Amelia asks in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:34 pm

"umm like 12 times then i take a brake until i take a nap"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:36 pm

"I rather just watch." Amelia states in a mousy tone as a nervous smile creeps upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:39 pm

"well have fun with that" i jump off the cliff and fall down the cliff until it bounces me back to the cliff "you sure you don't want another jump??"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:44 pm

Amelia nodds "Definately sure." she replies with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:48 pm

"so you do want to jump??"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:53 pm

"No, you may carry on without me." Amelia states nodding softly.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:54 pm

"ok" i jump off then bounce back about 10 more times
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:18 am

Amelia watches him in awe. "You are really insane." she states "Do you actually do things like this all the time?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:28 am

i laugh as she comments me "well yeah of course since i think of it as a blast"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:36 am

"So now what? Where will you sleep?" Amelia asks reclining aganst a tree.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:41 am

"well i don't think you will let me use you as a pillow"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:47 am

Amelia shrugs "Ehh what the hell, sure, why not." she states with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:49 am

i smile "well thanks" i walk towards you and lays next to you and uses your belly as a pillow "i wont do anything even though it is my birthday" i smirk and close my eyes
Back to top Go down
Amelia Hargrave

Amelia Hargrave

Female

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:02 am

"So your not even going to celebrate it? Not even something plain and simple?" Amelia asks blinking.
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:04 am

"yep i have gone through many troubles and missing one birthday wont hurt" i pet your shoulder and continue to close my eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a cliff stretch forth from a plain   a cliff stretch forth from a plain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a cliff stretch forth from a plain
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next